RIF.: 2-2023 - JUNIOR FINANCE MANAGER
For SMT - Correggio (RE) offices, we are seeking a Junior Finance Manager.
The resource, reporting directly to the Head of Administration and Finance, will be responsible for managing and coordinating the various Service Providers at the relevant offices and will be responsible mainly for:
- Seeing to the preparation of the monthly reporting package (P&L - cash flow)
- Preparing budgets, business plans and forecasts and subsequently monitoring the analysis of deviations and related reporting
- Management control and preparing related reporting
- Overseeing industrial performance by analyzing industrial and production costs and inventory
- Preparing management reports addressed to Group management and local management
- Managing relationships with consulting firms and corporate auditors
- Solid and proven knowledge of general accounting and financial statements
- Degree in Economics
- Prior experience as accounting auditor/auditor in Big4 or as Finance Manager with medium to large-sized companies
- Good knowledge of English and perfect knowledge of Office suite
- Knowledge of OIC and IAS/IFRS accounting standards
- Excellent communication skills, strong organizational and stress management skills, as well as an aptitude for teamwork
- Sense of responsibility and mindset for meeting deadlines
- Proactive, flexible and resilient
Immediate placement in a challenging, young, fast-growing work environment.
Personal data will be processed in accordance with the Privacy Regulation UE679/2016-GDPR.
This ad is addressed to both sexes pursuant to Laws 903/77 and 125/91 and to people of all ages and nationalities pursuant to Legislative Decrees 215/03 and 2016/03.